2018 Walk for the Animals T-Shirt Design Contest
Each year the Walk for the Animals unique T-Shirt design is anxiously anticipated. Local artists have been asked to design the shirt in the past, but we’re changing it up for the 2018 Walk. We are offering our talented community the opportunity to design our 2018 official shirt. We know there are a lot of animal lovers out there who can come up with some unique designs and we can’t wait to see them!
The winning design will be printed on over 1,000 Walk T-Shirts that will be proudly worn by qualifying participants. (The shirt can only be earned by registering at Walk4theAnimals.com and raising a minimum of $150 for the Walk.) The winner will receive VIP Treatment on Walk Day including award and stage recognition, VIP Parking, VIP Tent Access for lunch and more. What better way to show your talent?
Here are the rules required for entry:
- Shirt design must include dogs only. As much as we love our cats and other small pets, we discourage their participation in the Walk for their safety.
- All dogs portrayed in the design must be wearing a collar, tag and leash.
- Dogs cannot be shown in any negative situations that would be potentially harmful in real life.
- The Walk for the Animals logo must be incorporated into the design (Download on Walk4theAnimals.com, Prizes & Resources, Helpful Downloads).
- Design setting should be in line with the Walk for the Animals event.
- All art must be electronically produced and in a format suitable for printing. Colors must be able to be separated for screening. Maximum amount of colors used is twelve.
- Winning artist agrees to sign a waiver to allow the Humane Society of Broward County use of their design, free of charge, for printing and promotional purposes. Artist will receive credit on all prints and posts.
- All designs must be submitted electronically to email@example.com by Friday, September 15, 2017. Include artist’s name, address, phone number and email address. We will send an email confirming receipt. Submissions can be sent in jpg, png or pdf formats.
- Winning artist will submit a live, layered art file within 7 days of notification. Artist must agree to work with printer if slight changes are necessary for printing.
- All entries will be judged by an independent panel of judges and will be based on:
- Relevance to the Event
- Adherence to the Humane Society of Broward County’s Mission Statement
- Winner will be contacted by phone and/or email and must agree to allow their photo to be used for promotion and recognition.
- Although we would like to present the winner’s award at the Walk for the Animals in Downtown Fort Lauderdale on March 3, 2018, attendance is not mandatory.
For all questions or inquiries, please contact Linda Sanders at 954-266-6817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.