And what a sweet girl she is! Daisy Mae's mom adopted her from a shelter in Clarkesville, GA. This adventurous girl was running with two other dog friends when she was found and brought to the shelter. When her new mom saw her, it took seconds to fall in love with that face.
Daisy Mae is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and is now the love of her human mom's life! She's about 9 years old and lives in luxury like the little princess she is. She has a kind heart and enjoys being a therapy dog; visiting hospitals to comfort people.
She not only has the looks...she has the brains to go with it. She has her Canine Good Citizens certification and knows the words walkie, cookie and let's go bye bye in the car car. It makes her dance for joy. Daisy Mae has helped her mom raise thousands of dollars for the Walk for the Animals, and she looks forward to meeting people during her reign as the 2020 Cover Dog.
- All contest participants must be registered online for the 2020 Humane Society of Broward County's Walk for the Animals prior to midnight, EST, on March 6, 2020. In addition to being registered, participants must have raised a minimum of $2,500 in verified donations to their online Personal Campaign page in order to be eligible.
- Attendance at the Walk for the Animals is not required.
- Participants reaching the $2,500 fundraising mark will submit a photo of their dog and a brief story as to why they believe their dog should be the 2021 Cover Dog.
- Each participant is limited to one entry per $2,500 raised. Unqualified registrants will be disqualified.
- One winner will be selected from those entered. Selection will be made by a random drawing of all entries.
- The winner will be announced after the March 7th Walk for the Animals. .